Women are more prone to eye problems because they keep on experimenting with eye makeup and cosmetics, without knowing what kind of chemicals are used for manufacturing the cosmetic products they are using. However, as almost all of us use smartphones, so it will be easier to find the best eye doctor Escondido in case of any serious problem. It will help them to overcome major and minor eye issues at the initial stage. As April is the month for Women’s Eye Health and Safety, Acuity Optical is dedicatedly trying to spread awareness about different types of vision disorders and eye health issues that can be prevented, if addressed on time. It also makes it easier to get the eyes examined by the most in-demand optometrist Escondido. It enables women to retain their beauty without putting their vision at risk.
Here are some eye conditions that need to be solved on an immediate basis:
- AMD (Age-related Macular Degeneration)
- Refractive error
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Teary eyes
- Autoimmune Diseases
Women have different roles and responsibilities than men. They do cleaning, laundry, cooking, and many other household choruses, apart from fulfilling their professional obligations. What they need to is to be careful about their eye health and consult an experienced eye doctor Escondido on the regular basis. It will help detect the hidden eye problems that come with no prior signs or symptoms. For example, most women feel surprised to know that they are suffering from Glaucoma when examined by the professional optometrist Escondido. It’s because many don’t realize their vision is narrowing or they are facing some kind of vision issue.
Sometimes, women must undergo painful experiences due to the following reasons:
- Exposure of the eye to soap or detergent might lead to redness, swelling, irritation, and a burning sensation.
- Exposure of eyes to spices and condiments. It’s imaginable how intolerable it can be to get a slight touch of red chili powder in the eyes while cooking.
- If already suffering from an eye infection, facing heat and fumes in the kitchen can aggravate the condition.
- Women may have to combat dust while cleaning the home and surroundings. Insertion of foreign bodies in the eyes may cause infection or allergy.
- Watching a mobile phone, television, or laptop for a long time can cause eye fatigue.
- Using low-quality eye makeup can lead to allergy or infection, and in the worst case, may lead to vision loss.
Here’s how the eye doctor Escondido can help:
- Carrying out a comprehensive eye examination.
- The optometrist Escondido can refer the patient to an experienced ophthalmologist if required.
- The eye doctor can educate about the right diet for keeping eye problems at bay. Consuming Vitamin C & E, Omega-3 fatty acids, Beta Carotene, Zinc, and Zeaxanthin is helpful for eye health.
- Eye doctors can recommend prescription glasses and sunglasses to their patients.
- Eye doctors does all possible efforts to cure eye diseases & disorders and prevent blindness.
As we know, April is observed as Women’s Eye Health and Safety month, Acuity Optical’s eye doctor Escondido plays a significant role in raising awareness about the need of visiting the eye clinic for regular eye check-ups. It’s also necessary to seek the help of an optometrist Escondido for vision care. Why not book your appointment immediately?